1. Log into an MFD using your SU username and password, or your Campus Card.
2. Select either your "personal" or "shared" account. The account will not be charged.
3. Place your document on the document feeder or the scanning bed. The document feeder is best if you are scanning more than one page, or double-sided documents.
4. From the Main Menu, tap Scan to P: Drive.
5. Pull the keyboard out from under the screen and enter your SU Username and Password. Tap OK.
6. Navigate to the folder you would like to save the document to. Tap Next.
7. Enter a file name for the scanned document. You may also create a new folder (leave this field blank if you do not want a new folder). Tap Next.
8. Tap Scan to begin scanning. You may also change settings under General Settings or Job Settings.
9. If prompted by the machine, tap Read-End to signify that you have no more pages to scan.
10. When finished with the MFD, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen. To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button