1. Log into an MFD using your Campus Card, or your SU username and password.
2. Select either your "personal" or "shared" account. The account will not be charged.
3. Place your document on the scanning bed or the document feeder.
4. From the Main Menu, tap Scan to Email.
5. Pull out the keyboard from underneath the screen and enter a subject line, and a file name. Device will provide a default subject and file name if none is entered.
6. If you are sending the scan to yourself, you can select "Scan E-Mail to Me" on the right side of the screen. If you need to use a different email address, tap the arrow on the right-hand side of the screen, select Cancel E-mail Address of the User for Login and enter the full email address you'd like to use.
7. Tap Start to begin scanning. The scanned document will be sent as an attachment.
8. When finished, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFD, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.