1. Log into an MFD using your SU username and password, or your Campus Card.
2. You will be asked to charge your print either to a personal account or a shared account (if you have access). Select an account. The account will not be charged.
3. Place your document in the document feeder.
4. From the Main Menu, tap either Scan to Email, Scan to P:Drive, or Scan to USB.
5. On the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, tap Original.
6. Select "2-Sided Tablet" or "2-Sided Booklet" and tap OK
7. Tap Start to begin scanning.
8. If prompted by the machine, tap Read-End to signify you have no more pages to scan.
9. When finished with the MFD, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen. To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button.