1. Log into an MFD using your SU username and password, or Campus Card.
2. Select either your "personal" or "shared" account.
3. Place your document on the scanning bed or the document feeder. The document feeder is great if you'd like to copy more than one page, or do double-sided copying.
4. From the Main Menu, tap Copy.
5. Set the number of copies you would like to make.
6. (Optional) Select the color mode to make color copies. Devices are set to black and white (grayscale) by default.
7. Tap Black & White or Color Start and press Start to begin copying.
8. When finished, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFD, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.