1. Log into an MPS station using your SU username and password, or Campus Card.
2. Select either your "personal" or "shared" account. This account will not be charged.
3. Place your document on the scanning bed or the document feeder. The document feeder is great if you'd like to copy more than one page, or do double-sided copying.
4. From the Main Menu, tap Copy.
5. Set the number of copies you would like to make. Select the Color Mode button. From the options, either select "Auto" or "Full Color." You must make a selection before pressing the Color Start button.
6. Tap Black & White or Color Start and press Start to begin copying.
7. When finished, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFP, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.