1. Click File > Print and select SU-Print-Queue.
2. Select Printer Properties.
In other applications it may be called Properties, Print Properties, Preferences, Options or something similar.
3. A new dialogue box will open. Set the proper settings needed and select the bypass tray.
Make sure you have properly specified the paper size your job will be printed on.
4. Click Print to continue.
5. For Faculty/Staff and student workers with printing privileges, the PaperCut dialogue box will appear. Select which account to charge the print job to, and click Print.
6. Log into the machine.
7. When presented with your print job(s), choose Use Copier Functions.
If applicable, select an account (Fac/Staff and Student Workers only)
8. You'll see this screen. Tap Copy.
9. Tap Paper Select.
10. Choose Type and Size.
11. Select the type of paper you'd like to print and hit OK.
12. Log out of the machine.
13. Log into the machine (selecting your account, if applicable) and release your pending job. Either tap on an individual file and choose to print, or select Print All.
14. Log out of the machine.