1. Navigate: Start > Computer / This PC > Windows (C:) > Cache
2. Find the folder labeled "pc-client.exe-220.127.116.11078"
3. Click into the folder itself and do the following:
- Click on the green “p” icon that’s for papercut.exe
- Note: This is NOT papercut-java.exe
- A prompt may appear that looks like the following:
4. This is normal, just hit “ok” and you should be good to go. Please try printing again. Sometimes the printing pop-up will also appear automatically.
5. If the PaperCut is still not launching. Go back to Start > Computer / This PC > Windows (C:) > Cache
- Click on the latest pc-client (i.e. pc-client.exe-18.104.22.168078)
- Check the “Date modified”
- Delete the latest folder
- Log-off > Reboot > Log onto your computer again
- Re-attempt to print
6. If PaperCut is still not launching, please call Help Desk.