Panopto is the audio video capture system currently used in the Loyola 101 counseling lab. Due to a restricted number of licenses, this program is only available for the counseling lab and its users at this time. To access Panopto, please be sure that the prerequisites below are met before moving on to the instructions.
- The website is only available when connected to the campus network, either with an ethernet cable, using SU-secure, or via VPN connection.
- Dual Core processor or better
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Broadband Internet connection with a 300Kbps download speed
- Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox)
1. Open the Panopto recorder.
2. Click Sign in with seattleu.edu.
3. Enter your SU credentials. For the username field please type your SU login after the seattleu.edu\.
4. Click Sign in.
5. Once logged in, click the folder next to Offline Recording.
6. Click Add Session next to the folder for your class.
7. Under Primary Sources, select a Video and Audio Source.
8. Set the Quality to Standard.
9. Disable all Secondary Sources.
10. When finished, click the Red STOP button.
11. When the "Recording Successful" pop-up displays, click OK.
12. On the Manage Recordings tab, make sure your video finishes uploading before exiting or signing out of the recorder.