Panopto is the audio video capture system currently used in the Loyola 101 counseling lab. Due to a restricted number of licenses, this program is only available for the counseling lab and its users at this time. To access Panopto, please be sure that the requirements below are met before moving on to the instructions.
- The website is only available when on campus or connected to the campus network via a VPN connection
- Dual Core processor or better
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Broadband Internet connection with a 300Kbps download speed
- Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox)
1. Log in at http://oitpan1.seattleu.edu/panopto
2. Select session to view
3. Type notes in the Notes box
4. Set as private or public with the Lock Icon. It is automatically locked and private. To unlock click on the lock in the upper right side of the screen and it will be unlocked.