Panopto is the audio video capture system currently used in the Loyola 101 counseling lab. Due to a restricted number of licenses, this program is only available for the counseling lab and its users at this time. To access Panopto, please be sure that the prerequisites below are met before moving on to the instructions.
- The website is only available when on campus or connected to the campus network via a VPN connection
- Dual Core processor or better
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Broadband Internet connection with a 300Kbps download speed
- Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox)
1. Open your web browser and go to oitpan1.seattleu.edu. Note: If off-campus, please connect to the VPN to access Panopto.
2. Choose SEATTLEU in the Log in using drop-down menu.
3. Enter your Seattle University username and password.
4. Click Log In or press Enter on your keyboard.
5. To launch the Panopto directly from the website, click the record button.
6. In the screen that pops up, click Launch Recorder in the lower left corner.
- Note: Licensing for Panopto is limited. Self-installed copies of Panopto will not work. Do not install Panopto on any computers.
- If any additional pop-ups occur, click Allow.
Learn more about Panopto at their support site: http://support.panopto.com/videos