Panopto is the audio video capture system currently used in the Loyola 101 counseling lab. Due to a restricted number of licenses, this program is only available for the counseling lab and its users at this time. To access Panopto, please be sure that the prerequisites below are met before moving on to the instructions.
- The website is only available when on campus or connected to the campus network via a VPN connection
- Dual Core processor or better
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Broadband Internet connection with a 300Kbps download speed
- Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox)
1. Launch the Panopto Recorder and check the Broadcast and Record box.
2. In the bottom of the Panopto window, click Copy.
3. Open Internet Explorer or Firefox.
4. Right-click on the current web address in the address bar and select Paste.
5. Press Enter.
6. You will be prompted to log into the session.
7. When finished, remember to return to the recorder to stop your recording.