Repair Steps (Windows-only)
1. Press the Start or Windows button on the taskbar, then click the gear or ‘Settings.
2. Click ‘Accounts’
3. Click ‘Access Work or School’
4. Are there any work or school accounts listed with a Windows logo next to them? If so, remove/disconnect them.
5. Restart your computer.
6. Re-open Outlook and try to log in again.
7. If it asks you to log in more than twice, please contact the Service Desk at 206-296-5571 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional troubleshooting.