- On Campus - make sure that you have a network cable plugged into the computer or connect to one of the SU wireless networks. Once you are connected, proceed to the next steps.
- Off Campus - you will first need to establish an internet connection and then connect to SU network, either through our VPN or our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
1. Open File Explorer and navigate to This PC.
2. At the top of the window, click Map network drive.
3. In the new window select a letter from the Drive drop-down menu. Use T: for a University TEAM folder, and P: for a faculty/staff or a student Personal folder.
4. Enter the file path of the network drive you'd like to connect to
- T: Drive: \\seattleu.edu\team\TEAM
- Student P: Drive: \\oit-stor-stg1\students
- Fac/Staff P: Drive: \\oit-stor-stg1\fac-staff
5. Check the box for Reconnect at sign-in.
6. Click Finish.