1. in Microsoft Outlook, select the file option
2. Under Account Settings, Select Delegate Access
1. Select the Info section
2. Select Account Settings.
3. Select Delegate Access.
Add Delegate Account
3. Click Add
4. Find the delegate, click add, and then click ok.
5. Specify the permissions for the delegate.
1. Choose the permissions you want this specific delegate to have in each area.
2. Click OK.
- None: delegate cannot access this feature of your account
- Reviewer: delegate can read items
- Author: delegate can read and add items
- Editor: delegate can read, modify and add item