1. Log in to your Seattle University email account (outlook.com/seattleu.edu) and click the app launcher at the top-left corner of your screen. From the options, select Calendar.
2. Click Share and then Calendar (If you have already shared this calendar with the person you want to be a delegate, skip to #5.)
3. Type in the name of the person you wish to share your calendar with. Click their name and from the drop-down menu, select Delegate.
4. Right-click on your own calendar and click Permissions.
5. Change the permissions on the person you want as a delegate to Delegate from the previous default in the drop down menu next to their name.