NOTE: ImageNow may also be referred to as Perceptive Content.
You may need to manually configure your Connection Profile Settings if you are getting this message:
1. Open ImageNow .
2. In the ImageNow logon screen, click Connection Profiles .
3. Choose Edit Connection Profiles .
4. Choose Use Default Profile and then click Modify.
5. Enter the following settings.
- Name: Seattle University
- Server ID: imagenow
- Port Number: 6000
6. Click OK.
7. Click OK again.
8. You may now log onto ImageNow.