Accessing reports for your account
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Select "Sign in with SSO"
- Type "seattleu" in the Company Domain box
- Sign in to your Seattle University account.
2. Then select "Reports" from the options listed on the left, if you are a member on the account. If you are an account Admin/Owner or have access to the Usage Report role, you will need to select Account Management > Reports.
3. Click the type of report that you would like to pull. You can also click the User Activity Reports tab to view additional types of reports.
Usage: The Usage report option, allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted.
Meeting: The Meetings report option allows you to search for Registration Reports and Poll Reports for a meeting. Select the type of report you need, search by a date range to find the meeting, and then choose to Generate for the report.
For more information visit Zoom's Help Center article.