Instructions to disable your pop-up blocker will depend on the Internet browser you use. Click on your preferred browser below for specific instructions:
1. Open Google Chrome and navigate to the three verticle dots button located in the top right of your window.
2. From the options, click on Settings.
3. At the bottom of the settings options, click Advanced.
4. Under the Privacy header, click the Content Settings button.
5. In the Content Settings window, scroll down to the Pop-ups section and select the Allow pop-ups option.
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the Tools button located in the top right of your window.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Under the Pop-up Blocker section, uncheck the box to disable the pop-up blocker.
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Content panel
3. In the Pop-ups section, uncheck the box that says Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker.