Please note that Colleague UI can only be accessed while connected to the Seattle University network. If you need to get to Colleague UI from off-campus, please use the Virtual Desktop. For information on accessing Colleague UI via URL, please see the instructions below.
Windows Users: Please note that Colleague UI can only be accessed via Internet Explorer or desktop application. Please see the instructions below to access Colleague UI using the URL (https://colleague.seattleu.edu.)
1. Open Internet Explorer and type the following URL into the top bar: https://colleague.seattleu.edu.
2. When the Colleague UI launcher opens, select Click here to launch UI...
You can bookmark the link for future reference:
1. Once you are at the launcher screen for Colleague UI, select the Star.
2. Select the Dropdown Arrow, and then either Add to favorites… or Add to Favorites bar.
Pre-Requisite: Download Microsoft Silverlight plug-in.
1. Open Safari and navigate to https://seatupcuiwuor01.seattleu.edu:8185/prod/index.htm. Select Click here to launch UI 4.6.
2. In the top menu, go to Safari, then Preferences.
3. In the Security tab, click Plug-in Settings.
4. Find the Silverlight plug-in. In the dropdown menu, turn Silverlight On for the Colleague URL and click Done.
5. Refresh the Colleague page and log in.
If you have any questions about getting to Colleague UI, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.