Public Folders allow shared Outlook inboxes and calendars to be used by multiple people who have permission to access them. Mac Users: Currently, public folders are not available using a Mac. If possible, please use a PC and follow the instructions below to access Public Folders.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click on Folders at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu.
3. Click on the arrow to the left of Public Folders.
4. Click on the arrow to the left of All Public Folders to expand the list.
5. Navigate to your preferred folder.
Adding Public Folder to Favorites (Optional)
Adding your folder to favorites will make it easier to access your public folder.
1. Right-click on the preferred folder and choose Add to Favorites.
2. Enter a name and click Add.
3. Scroll back up to Public Folders and click the arrow next to Favorites to see the folder you just added.
4. Under Public Folders, right-click on either Favorites or your preferred folder, and select Show in Favorites. The folder will now appear in your default left-hand navigation menu when you open Outlook.