1. Email the document you want to print to email@example.com
2. You will receive an email response within a few minutes with a provided link. Click on the link to continue.
3. For iOS devices, use the PaperCut Printing app (click here for installation instructions)
4. Log in with your SeattleU username and password.
Please be patient: it may take up to 30 seconds for the PaperCut server to see your e-mail.
5. Review print job notification details, select the printing account to charge, then click Print.
6. Your print job will be held in the SU-print-queue (see below). You may now go to any MPS printer on campus and release your print job.
Email to Print allows you to send a document (as an attachment to an email) to firstname.lastname@example.org, approve the print job via a web browser, and finish the job at any MPS printer on campus.
Who can use Email to Print?
All students, faculty, and staff have access to Web Print. All it takes is your SU email, and your SU username and password.
Why would I use Email to Print?
Usually when you want to print a document from your email, you have to log into a University Workstation, open the application it belongs to, and go through a normal printing process. But what if you could just forward that email on to email@example.com and have it printed immediately? This printing option is great for those who want to walk up to an MPS printer on campus and print.
Especially for iOS users on the go, Email to Print is a speedy way to print a file from your tablet or smartphone to an email. Open any app that edits documents or photos, send the file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, authenticate using the iOS app, and print your file!