If you are a student, ask your SU faculty or staff sponsor (usually a faculty club adviser or student worker manager) to contact the IT Service Desk and request a Student Employee account on your behalf.
If you are a faculty/staff member:
1. Contact the Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 296-5571
2. Provide the Service Desk with the following information:
- Student worker manager's first and last name.
- Student employee's first and last name.
- Student employee's username or email.
- If you need any permissions (T-drive, Shared Mailbox, Public Folders, etc.).
- If the Service Desk can copy the permissions from an existing student account.