1. Open this link to download the new-roots file.
2. Open the file that was downloaded.
3. There will be 3 different files inside of this folder, double-click each file then if you are prompted to click Add/Done, feel free to do so.
4. Once you have double-clicked each file (and if prompted clicked Add/Done for each file) Quit Chrome, Safari, or Firefox by right-clicking on their icon in the dock and then clicking Quit.
5. Open up the internet using the browser of your choice and try visiting seattleu.edu, it should now work properly.
If you are still not able to get on the seattleu webpage after following these steps, please set up an appointment with the Service Desk by replying to the email you received this document in or sending a new message to email@example.com and let us know you tried following the Cannot connect to Seattleu.edu on Mac document and it did not work for you.
Note: Please consider updating your operating system to a newer version of macOS to prevent this from happening again in the future. Learn how to update your Mac here. If you still need macOS Mojave, use this App Store link: Get macOS Mojave.