If the "Attach File" drop down menu in Outlook does not stay rolled down when clicked, you will need to delete all generic credentials in your computer's Credential Manager. See below for instructions:
1. Close all open Outlook windows.
2. Go to the Start menu and select Control Panel.
3. Select Credential Manager from the options provided.
4. In the Windows Credentials tab, navigate to the Generic Credentials section and click Remove for each individual credential. Once you start using Outlook and other applications, your credentials will be rebuilt.
5. Open Outlook and test the Attach File function. If the issue persists, please contact the Service Desk.