Adding a Shared Mailbox to Outlook for Mac
How to add a shared Mailbox to Outlook for Mac.
- While logged in to Outlook select Tools and then Accounts.
- In the Accounts window highlight your Microsoft Exchange account and select Advanced.
- In the Advanced window select the Delegates tab.
- Navigate to the People I am delegate for section.
- Click Add or + button.
- In the Select Users search field; enter the name of the shared mailbox and then click then click Find.
- Highlight the mailbox name then click Add and OK to close all previous windows.
- You will now have a permanent link to the shared mailbox in your mail folder hierarchy.