1. Log in to the Office 365 web application (outlook.com/seattleu.edu) using your SU credentials. Make sure that you are in the mail application.
2. Look at your folder list. If "Favorites" is not visible, click More.
3. Right click on Favorites.
4. Choose Add Public Folder to Favorites.
5. From the list of public folders, select your desired folder and make sure it is highlighted.
6. Click Add to Favorites (located at the top of the page).
8. The folder you added will show up under your normal inbox folders