Who is Responsible for MPS?
Reprographic and Mailing Services
Reprographics is responsible for overall program management. This includes:
Copiers Northwest (CNW) is the hardware/software vendor. CNW posts two full-time staff members onsite responsible for:
- Maintaining printers in working order
- Delivering consumables, such as paper and toner
- Training (can be requested through the Help Desk)
Information Technology Services
ITS provides technical support including:
- Configuring workstations and deploying software
- Maintaining data lines to devices
- Maintaining servers for the software and print queues
MPS needs help from users to keep the program successful. You can help us serve you by:
- Submitting service requests when issues arise to the Help Desk (206-296-5571)
- Taking a survey
More roles, such as Print Administrator, are defined at Printing Definitions.