Panopto is the audio video capture system currently used in the Loyola 101 counseling lab. Due to a restricted number of licenses, this program is only available for the counseling lab and its users at this time. To access Panopto, please be sure that the prerequisites below are met before moving on to the instructions.
Prerequisites for Using Panopto:
- The website is only available when connected to the campus network, either with an ethernet cable, using SU-secure or via VPN connection
- Dual Core processor or better
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Broadband Internet connection with a 300Kbps download speed
- Mac OS X, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in your web browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, or Firefox) Please note: Chrome does not support Microsoft Silverlight.
These instructions are provided by ITS.
These videos are provided by Panopto. See more videos here.