Classroom Equipment & Support
- Each classroom is equipped with a camera enabling Zoom recording of the instructor audio and video of the screen and main section of the whiteboard. These recordings will be available to students when the instructor follows the Instructions for Zoom Class Recording.
- For in class issues with any technology, call the IT Service Desk at 206-296-5571 and press 1 for a class in session priority.
- Instructions for how to use the equipment in the room is available at or near the podium in all classrooms.
- Webcams, headsets, and voice amplifiers are available from Mail Services in Pigott Pavilion 040 (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm)
- Voice amplifiers are available and are helpful to increase your volume, especially when you have a mask on.
- Computers, docking stations, and monitors are available by contacting your CRP coordinator.
- The Lemieux Library has technology items available for check out including laptops, Chromebooks, A/V equipment, and more.
- IT Services Technical Purchasing team can assist with technical procurement.
Remote Access to the Seattle University Network
Software and Applications
Ask for the specialty software you need (or access to a database) by having your manager contact the Service Desk on your behalf.
Faculty Support - Digital Learning and Innovation