Panopto is the audio video capture system currently used in the Loyola 101 counseling lab. Due to a restricted number of licenses, this program is only available for the counseling lab and its users at this time.
To access Panopto, please be sure that the following pre-requisites are met:
- The website is only available when connected to the campus network, either with an ethernet cable, using SU-secure, or via VPN connection
- Dual Core processor or better
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Broadband Internet connection with a 300Kbps download speed
- Mac OS X, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Microsoft Silverlight must be installed in your web browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, or Firefox) Please note: Chrome does not support Microsoft Silverlight
To log in to Panopto, visit oitpan1.seattleu.edu and enter your Seattle U credentials.
Related Support Articles: