When do I need to fill out a device relocation spreadsheet?
- Any time you are moving any of the following pieces of equipment from one location to another:
- Cisco phones
- Any other device connected to the wired SeattleU Network
Why do I need to fill out a request?
- The spreadsheet helps ITS to validate that there is enough infrastructure to support the devices you are moving at their new location.
- The spreadsheet ensures that network settings will be configured properly to support the devices you are moving at their new location.
- It is necessary for keeping our emergency records up to date. Emergency phone calls made from Cisco phones are coded to the room that your phone is in. This information has to be updated every time your phone moves.
How long does it take to process my request?
Move requests typically take up to five (5) business days to process from the date a completed Device Relocation Matrix is submitted to ITS. You can reduce the processing time by ensuring all the required data is provided in the spreadsheet. ITS will then contact you to confirm the date/time of the move. To ensure a move is completed by a specified date please submit your request as early as possible and specify the date on which you request the move to be completed.
Where do I find the device relocation spreadsheet?
Download the spreadsheet here: Device Relocation Spreadsheet
How do I fill out the device relocation spreadsheet?
Instructions are included with the spreadsheet.
Where do I submit my completed request?
Send an email with your device relocation spreadsheet attached to email@example.com.