The International Student Center provides invitation letters for family and friends applying for visa to come to the U.S. for graduation only*. The letter is only a support document and does not guarantee their visas will be approved.
Requesting an Invitation Letter:
- Download, print, and fill the Letter Request Form. Make sure to:
- Fill in your general information correctly;
- Specify the address of the Embassy/Consulate your family/friends will be going to get their visas.
- Print their last name, first name, relationship to you, and birthdate. In case your family is going to get visas separately, specify how many letters you will need and for which family members you are requesting them.
- Drop the letter at the International Student Center at PAVL160.
Once you have dropped the Letter Request at the ISC, it will take us 5 - 8 business days to complete your request. You will get an email from your advisor at your SU email saying your letter is ready.
*The ISC might be able to provide other letters in case of emergencies or special circumstances.