Changes in I-20 and SEVIS Information
As an international student, government regulations require you to keep your information up-to-date. This means that we need you to report any changes regarding your major, completion date, addresses, name, and others.
- Update your current mailing/Seattle address
- Verify your class registration
- Are you registered for full time?
- If applicable, are you approved for a reduced course load (RCL)?
- Verify your major
- Did you change majors without informing us?
- Does SU have your correct major listed?
- Does your major match your I-20?
Step 2: I-20 Request Form
- Fill out an I20 Request Form
- Verify that your information on the I-20 Request Form match what you have on SU Online
- Bring the Request for with your I-20 to the ISC.