Insurance Waiver Links
2018-2019 International Waiver - Fall Deadline is September 30, 2018
- The waiver deadline for the Annual Term/Fall 2018 Quarter start students is September 30, 2018
- The waiver deadline for the Winter 2019 Quarter start students is January 11, 2019
- The waiver deadline for the Spring 2019 Quarter start students is April 5, 2019
2018-2019 International LAW Waiver - Law Deadline is September 10, 2018
- The waiver deadline for International Law Students for 2018-2019 is September 10, 2018
2018-2019 International Scholars
- If you are on a J visa and are studying at Seattle University for 1 or 2 quarters, you can waive your Seattle University health insurance by emailing email@example.com with proof of your current insurance.
If you have any other questions please contact USI Customer Services using the below contact information:
You will receive an email when your insurance card is ready to be viewed online/printed. A physical card will not be mailed to you. Go to www.uhcsr.com/seattleu to view and/or print your card.
Creating your My Account
- Visit www.uhcsr.com/CreateAccount or download the UHCSR mobile app from your preferred app provider (search for UHCSR)
- Follow the onscreen prompts--you'll need your SU email addresses and your SU ID #
- Select a username and password. Your username must contain 6-30 alphanumeric characters. Your password must have 8-12 characters including at least three of the following: an uppercase character, a lowercase character, a numeric character (0-9), and a special character (e.g., *, ~, $, etc.)
Please call UHCSR at 1 (800) 767-0700 for assistance in setting up your My Account.
What can I do in My Account?
Once you have created your My Account, log in with your username and password at some services you will have access to include:
- View or print your ID card. United Healthcare will mail out permanent cards only if requested.
- View coverage details
- Review message center electronic notifications
- Check claim status and Explanations of Benefits (EOB)
- Review claims letters
- Update personal information
- Search for a preferred providers
Health Insurance Explained
Still having doubts about International health insurance?
Check out video explanation below!
Please visit International Student Insurance for more information.