SUDDS provides a wide range of dynamic reports updated nightly. SUDDS is accessed via Internet browsers and requires a SU login and FERPA training.
- Request access to SUDDS by emailing email@example.com
- FERPA training is required to access. Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, (296) 296-5870, to request an individual training link if your training is out of compliance.
Popular academic SUDDS reports
- Registered Students: Lists all students actively registered for courses in a given term
- Course Rosters: Lists all students in a course including pictures
- Standings Report: Lists students who are on Deans lists, or who have academic holds
- Faculty Grade Distribution Reports: Provides data to support faculty reviews (accessible to each dean's office)
- Retention & Graduation Reports
Popular financial SUDDS reports
- GL Budget Summary
- GL Activity Detail
- GL Detail Ledger
- GL Budget Detail
Click SUDDS Reports to see a list of all SUDDS reports.
Current SUDDS training: GL Financials
Training sessions are offered monthly. The training sessions are offered by the University Budget Office. See their website for the next scheduled offering. The training session lasts 90 minutes. Please RSVP to UBO@seattleu.edu to reserve your seat in the course. You will receive an outlook calendar appointment with the location of the session and preparation instructions. Please note that sessions with fewer than five participants will be cancelled.
Training Description:The University Budget Office provides training on the general ledger reports currently available in the Financials folder of SUDDS. The 1.5 hour training provides information on the financial data currently available, the foundational fiscal policies that provide context for this data, and ways in which the financial reports can be used for effective and efficient budget management. For more information on the training please refer to the UBO website.