The Ignatian Leaders are a cohort of approximately 12 students selected in recognition of their demonstrated academic, personal, and spiritual integration. These are some of our best and brightest at Seattle University.
The Ignatian Leaders:
- Participate in a leadership formation program as a cohort
- Collaborate with the university to enhance the student experience through mentorship and increased connections
- Meet with university leaders to discuss the student experience
Students must meet all of the following to be selected for 2019-2020:
- Currently enrolled with at least junior standing and scheduled to graduate between December 2019 and June 2020
- Demonstrated leadership with and for others
- Integration of leadership into their academic and professional formation
- Integration of leadership into their spiritual and values development
Studying abroad will not necessarily prevent a student from being selected, but students must be on campus at least one quarter.
More information to follow.
2019-2020 Ignatian Leaders:
- Ally Gibbons, Criminal Justice
- Aryon Shahidzadeh, Political Science
- Azrael Howell, Psychology
- Chhavi Mehra, Communication and Media
- Christine Villanueva, Nursing
- Dalaysone Rassavong, Business Analytics
- Jess Juanich, Public Affairs
- Michael Ninen, International Studies and Spanish
- Molly Brown, Political Science
- Peter Hoang, Nursing
- Stephanie Sanchez, Nursing
Click to view a list of all past Ignatian Leaders.