The Ignatian Leaders are a cohort of approximately 10-12 students selected in recognition of their demonstrated academic, personal, and spiritual integration. These are some of our best and brightest at Seattle University.
The Ignatian Leaders:
- Participate in a leadership formation program as a cohort
- Collaborate with the university to enhance the student experience through mentorship and increased connections
- Meet with university leaders to discuss the student experience
Students must meet all of the following to be selected annually:
- Currently enrolled with at least junior standing and scheduled to graduate within the next academic year
- Demonstrated leadership with and for others
- Integration of leadership into their academic and professional formation
- Integration of leadership into their spiritual and values development
Studying abroad will not necessarily prevent a student from being selected, but students must be on campus for at least one quarter.
2020 - 2021 Ignatian Leaders
- Erica Calloway, Social Work
- Tayz Hernandez-Campero, Psychology | Theology and Religious Studies
- Meghan McCreedy, Social Work
- Rose Murphy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Megan Oakes, Theology and Religious Studies
- Clare Rodgers, Public Affairs
- Nate Ross, Biology
- Genesis Williamson, Philosophy
- Brooke Wynalda, Biology
- Michelle Yee, Nursing
The Ignatian Leader nomination process occurs in the Spring Quarter of every academic year. Be on the lookout for campus advertisements for more information.
Click to view a list of all Alumni Ignatian Leaders.