Events focused on the Crisis in the Church
- Cardinal Cupich: The Vatican abuse summit will focus on ‘responsibility, accountability and transparency’, America (February 13, 2019)
- Vatican Abuse Summit: NCR Feature Series (February 2019)
- USA Northeast Province Releases Names of Jesuits Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor, Jesuits USA Northeast Province (January 15, 2019)
- "Having Hope is Hard": Honest Homily on Sex Abuse Entered into Congressional Record, National Catholic Reporter (January 14, 2019)
- In the Midst of Pain, a Discerning Vision, Conversations (January 11, 2019).
- Faithful to Mission and Truthful in Response, Conversations (January 11, 2019).
- Leading Religion Reporter Calls Pennsylvania Grand Jury Report 'Inaccurate and Unjust', Crux (January 10, 2019)
- U.S. Bishops Receive Letter from Pope Francis As They Gather for Spiritual Retreat, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (January 1, 2019)
- A Reality Check on Expectations for February Child Abuse Summit, Crux (December 9, 2018)
- Amateur hour at the bishops' conference, National Catholic Reporter (November 15, 2018)
- Open letter to the US Catholic bishops: It's over, National Catholic Reporter (November 9, 2018)
- No, homosexuality is not a risk factor for the sexual abuse of children, America (October 22, 2018)
- John Carr, “Eight Lessons to Help Us Move Forward from the Sex Abuse Crisis,” America (September 25, 2018)
- Canisius College president calls for stronger role of women in Catholic Church, Buffalo News (August 30, 2018)