Many benefit enrollments and other transactions are completed electronically via secure websites.  A few transactions require completion of one of the forms shown below.  Contact Human Resources if you're unable to locate a form or need help. Since forms change from time to time as plan provisions are revised,  you should only print copies to take care of your immediate need.

Benefits Forms

Tuition Benefit Forms Tuition Remission Application Form
Tuition Exchange or Fachex- Apply online at
Tuition Reimbursement Request 
Community Service Time Away Community Service Leave Request Form

Other HR Forms

Address & Name Change Form Employee Address & Name Change Form
Staff Supplemental Pay Request Form Staff Supplemental Pay Request Form 
Salary Distribution Change Form Salary Distribution Change Form
Title & Department Change Form Title and Department Change Form 
Volunteer Acknowledgement Form Volunteer Acknowledgement Form
Wage Change Form
Honored Retiree Forms
Exemplary Staff Awards Nomination Form Exemplary Staff Awards Nomination Form 2019
Payroll Forms

Go to Payroll Forms, for:

  • W-4 tax withholding
  • Payroll advance requests
  • Exempt & Librarian Leave Reports
  • W-9 Request for Taxpayer ID
  • Other pay related requests
Direct Deposit is mandatory.  To initiate or change your direct deposit, complete the Direct Deposit Form For Faculty and Staff  
Safety Forms Safety Orientation