What is EngageSU?
EngageSU is a collection of applications that Seattle University has purchased to help faculty and staff engage with the university. These applications will either introduce new functionality or replace existing functionality in the following areas:
- Learning and Development
- Performance Assessment
- Pay Administration
When would you use EngageSU?
- To search and apply for internal jobs or post open jobs if you are a hiring manager.
- To search for and complete compliance training, organizational training for university systems, and professional development courses. A record of completed training will be maintained on a transcript within EngageSU.
- To complete self-evaluations, set goals, and review performance reviews from supervisors.
- To view your pay letter.
How do I change my EngageSU password?
- Faculty and staff should login via Single Sign On (SSO) using the same credentials as your SU email.
- If you are a temporary worker, vendor, or volunteer you can use the reset password option in EngageSU or contact email@example.com or Human Resources at 206-296-5870 if you need assistance with your password.
How do I get to EngageSU?
- Go to www.seattleu.edu. Click on SU Resources. Click on MySU. Click on EngageSU.
- Faculty & Staff login here
- Temporary, Vendor, Volunteer login here
Who do I contact for assistance with EngageSU?