Employment Verification Requests

How to Submit Your Request


RequestorHow to Submit Your Request

If you are a Vendor or Employer

  • Email the signed authorization form that has been signed by the individual you are requesting information for along with your request to hr@seattleu.edu
  • We will not provide any information without a signed authorization form. 

If you are a Current or Former SU Faculty or Staff Member

  • Email hr@seattleu.edu with your request. 
  • We can provide a Letter of Employment, complete PSLF Forms, etc. 

If you are a Current or Former SU Student Worker