Visit http://www.tuitionexchange.org/ to research colleges and universities that are participating in Tuition Exchange or Fachex. This is also the site where families apply for exchange scholarships.
|Employee Eligibility||- After 3 years of employment
- Immediately with eligible prior service*
|Dependent Eligibility||Dependent children as defined by the IRS|
|Restrictions||First undergraduate degree|
|Participating Institutions||26 Jesuit Colleges excluding Georgetown||600+ Institutions across the United States|
|Deadline (for returning Exchange requests)||December 15th||February 1|
|Process|| 1. You apply to school(s)
2. You complete the online exchange application
3. Benefits Office certifies student as eligible
4. Institutions make their decisions
5. Institutions notify students
* If you completed 5 or more years of continuous full-time employment at a single, accredited institution of higher education immediately prior to joining the University, you have satisfied tuition benefits eligibility upon becoming a regular University employee. Your previous employer must be accredited in accordance with University policy. "Immediately prior" is defined as your last place of employment. If during the course of employment at the prior university you had a break in service of not longer than six months, and all other criteria are met, prior service requirements will be satisfied.