Skip to main content Skip to site navigation Skip to contact information
Housing and Residence Life

Getting Involved

Seattle University has many opportunities to get involved with fellow students and organizations. Please explore the many possibilities on campus:

Center for Student Involvement

Residence Hall Association (RHA)

Student Events and Activities Council (SEAC)

Student Government of Seattle University (SGSU)

Graduate Student Council (GSU)

For information on other positions like Resident Assistants (RAs) and Desk Assistants (DAs), contact Housing Central Office at or (206) 296-6305.

See Publicity and Solicitation Policy