Scott McClellan provided the reflection.
Trustee Retreat Debrief: The Cabinet debriefed the Trustee Retreat, pleased with the strong engagement among trustees on the strategic planning process. The table discussions were strong and meaningful; the Trustees are in alignment with the strategic plan process. Discussion followed on the remaining agenda items of the meeting.
May 21 Cabinet Retreat: The Cabinet discussed the agenda for the upcoming retreat, which will include an enrollment update, FY20 budget preparations, possible themes for the summer Cabinet retreat and a review of key activities as the academic year comes to a close.
McGuire & Associates: Marilyn Crone provided an update on the time spent with Maguire and Associates, enrollment consultants.
- Faculty Staff Appreciation Event is May 16; 263 faculty and staff have milestone to celebrate.
- Chris Van Liew provided an update on several IT related events (demarcation, planned data center outage).
- ROTC Pass and Review is Wednesday, May 15.
- Law School Baccalaureate and Commencement is May 15-16.
- Softball team won the WAC conference and headed to the NCAA Tournament.
- The final RedTalk is Tuesday, May 14. Student RedTalk is scheduled for Tuesday, June 4 at 12:30 p.m. in Pigott Aud.