Michelle Clements provided the reflection.
SimpsonScarborough Market Research Update: The Cabinet received an update on the survey conducted by SimpsonScarborough. The market research firm conducted the survey during February and March, reaching out to faculty, staff, students, alumni and non-alumni. The Cabinet requested time to review further the materials provided by SimpsonScarborough.
FY20 Budget Subcommittee Update: The FY20 Budget Subcommittee updated the Cabinet on the continued work to identify some of the priorities for the FY20 budget process, including compensation, enrollment, student success, and academic programs. The subcommittee will continue its work, providing reallocation and new funding recommendations. The Cabinet meets April 15 to finalize the FY20 budget in advance the May Board of Trustees meeting during which the budget will need Board approval.
Cabinet May 21 Retreat: Cabinet members were asked to begin thinking about the focus of the May 21 morning retreat.
- The CFO search continues with ads being placed in a number of publications and sites.
- Fr. Sundborg will brief the Cabinet at a future meeting on two recent meetings he attended.
- Admitted Student Open Houses are scheduled for April 7 and April 13. Cabinet members were asked to participate in the Welcome and the Dessert Social.
- April is Sexual Violence Awareness Month; Take Back the Night is scheduled for April 18 at 5 pm in STCN 160.
- Reminder that the Faculty Staff Appreciation event is Thursday, May 16 beginning at 10 a.m.