Are you considering study abroad as part of your SU experience?
Seattle University promotes meaningful study abroad and global immersion experiences with diverse cultures which:
- Foster intellectual and personal growth.
- Develop life-long leadership skills.
- Advance your global perspective—a deep sense of the interconnectedness of people, ideas and challenges.
- Enhance your foreign language proficiency.
- Support reflection on and exploration of your relationships with humanity, nature and spirituality in the Jesuit-Catholic intellectual tradition.
Education Abroad Office
Visit the Education Abroad Office website to:
- Attend an information session for an overview of the options available and the processes involved.
- Explore a wide array of international programs in many locations.
- Meet with an Education Abroad adviser.
- Check for information on important dates, the application process, academic requirements and more.
- Apply for a specific program.
- Prepare for your program.
- Connect with other students and faculty who have been on programs you are interested in exploring.
- Reintegrate back to your life at SU once you complete your program.
International Development Internship Program (IDIP)
A unique program at SU lets students explore the world of international development through internships and advocacy projects. Internships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are available in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Learn more about IDIP.
Information for Faculty
Whether you’re leading an international course or study program, sponsoring a student, or looking for general information about teaching abroad, you'll find the answers.