Are you considering an education abroad as part of your SU experience?
Seattle University promotes meaningful education abroad and global immersion experiences with diverse cultures which includes but not limited to:
- Foster intellectual and personal growth.
- Develop life-long leadership skills.
- Advance your global perspective—a deep sense of the interconnectedness of people, ideas and challenges.
- Enhance your foreign language proficiency.
- Support reflection on and exploration of your relationships with humanity, nature and spirituality in the Jesuit-Catholic intellectual tradition.
Education Abroad Office
Visit the Education Abroad Office website to:
- Enroll in Education Abroad Canvas
Accepted and interested students will be enrolled into the "Global Engagement with Education Abroad" Canvas course. In Module 1: Explore, you will complete Education Abroad 101, a self paced information session that provides an introduction to Education Abroad at SU.
- Explore a wide array of international programs in many locations.
- Meet with an Education Abroad advisor to talk about academic, financial, career, and personal goals.
- Check for information on important dates, the application process, academic requirements and more.
- Apply for a specific program.
- Prepare for your program.
- Connect with other students and faculty who have been on programs you are interested in exploring.
- Reintegrate back to your life at SU once you complete your program.
Information for Faculty
Whether you’re leading an international course or study program, sponsoring a student, or looking for general information about teaching abroad, you'll find the answers.