School Psychology Program Cost Estimate
|Estimated Expenses and Aid:||Full-Time|
Tuition (2020-21): 90 credits at $650 per credit
|$58,500 (12 quarters)
Scholarship Award Range
^Totals do not include fees
- Your graduate tuition is billed differently than undergraduate tuition. You are only expected to pay for the credits you are enrolled in each quarter plus any fees.
- Compare more than just cost. While cost is very important, it shouldn’t be the sole factor in choosing a program. Consider value of a program including the quality and reputation of an institution, program structure, personal fit, professional outcomes, and scholarships awarded. Program specific comparisons include:
- Does the program have a 100% job placement rate in a high need industry?
- Is the program built around inclusive and collaborative cohorts?
- Is the program approved by the National Association of School Psychologists?
- Are students offered the opportunity to work directly with school psychologists in local schools for practicum and internship?
- Are internships offered nationwide?
- Is the program flexible including part-time and full-time options with classes in the evening, making it easier to work?
- Explore outside avenues. While Seattle University has scholarships available for students, additional support may be found from outside agencies. Explore a few options here, then conduct your own search. For veterans, we are a Yellow Ribbon School.
- File for financial aid. Students need to submit a FAFSA so that our financial aid office can determine eligibility for loans and scholarships. International students are not eligible for federal funding or Seattle University’s scholarships. More information can be found here. Undocumented students should consult Student Financial Services prior to submitting a FAFSA. Additional resources for DACA students may be found here.
We understand this is a significant decision and we want to be a resource for you. Our goal is to help you learn more about our program and how it fits your educational and professional needs.