MIT Program Cost Estimate
|Estimated Expenses and Aid:
Master in Teaching Tuition (2023-24): 60 credits at $694 per credit
|$41,820 (4 quarters)
|Scholarship Award Range
|$1,500 - $14,400
^Totals do not include fees
- Your graduate tuition is billed differently than undergraduate tuition. You are only expected to pay for the credits you are enrolled in each quarter plus any fees.
- Compare more than just cost. While cost is very important, it shouldn’t be the sole factor in choosing a program. Consider value of a program including the quality and reputation of an institution, program structure, personal fit, professional outcomes, and scholarships awarded. Seattle University program specifics include:
- 98.4% of graduates working in Washington Public Schools K-12 still
employed in the field three years later (Washington state average is 77.8%. WACTE - 2019)
- 50% of your program time spent working in classrooms
- Program built around inclusive and collaborative cohorts
- 100% of graduates employed (SU program statistic - 2018)
- Program is mission focused with an emphasis on social justice
- Explore outside avenues. While Seattle University has scholarships available for students, additional support may be found from outside agencies like the TEACH Grant or other resources like these. We encourage you to explore these options and then conduct your own search. For veterans, we are a Yellow Ribbon School.
- File for financial aid. Students need to submit a FAFSA so that our financial aid office can determine eligibility for loans and scholarships. International students are not eligible for federal funding or Seattle University’s scholarships. More information can be found here. Undocumented students should consult Student Financial Services prior to submitting a FAFSA. Additional resources for DACA students may be found here.
We understand this is a significant decision and we want to be a resource for you. Our goal is to help you learn more about our program and how it fits your educational and professional needs.