Educating Non-Native English Speakers
Complete Seattle University's Application, which includes the following elements:
- $55 Application Fee*
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 College of Education Recommendation Forms
- From professional educators
- College of Education Self-Evaluation Form
*Waived for SU alumni
| ||Priority Deadline* ||Rolling Admissions Deadline|
||April 1, 2021
||June 1, 2021
|Notification of Acceptance
||May 20, 2021
||July 20, 2021
*Students that apply by the priority deadline have the opportunity to apply for College of Education Scholarships and are given preference during the admissions process.
- Online Application
- Washington State Teaching Certificate or teaching credential from a state that holds a reciprocal agreement with Washington State
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official Transcript(s)
- Submit official transcripts either electronically or mail directly to Graduate Admissions
- Seattle University
Office of Graduate Admission
901 12th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Calculated from the last 90 quarter/60 semester credits of the bachelor's degree and any post-baccalaureate or graduate coursework.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA or with non-graded bachelor's degree programs must submit GRE or MAT scores earned within the last 5 years.
International students are invited to visit the Graduate Admissions website for a full list of requirements.