Safety Measures and Other Resources
SU Public Safety
The university’s safety professionals are dedicated to serving and protecting the campus community. Click here for a letter of support from Public Safety.
- If you experience or witness any incident of hate or bias or feel concerned for your immediate safety, please call the 24-hour campus safety emergency line at (206) 296-5911 or the Seattle Police Department at 911.
- Details for other services including Nighthawk escorts, can be found at Public Safety.
Other Related Campus Support Networks
Several offices provide support to the entire SU community:
Additional information on student support can be found here:
Faculty and staff may contact:
- Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org (206-296-5870)
- Faculty Ombudsperson (206-296-5898)
- Employee Assistance Program, Username: "Seattle University" - The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is an employer-paid resource available to use anytime an employee is experiencing personal or professional problems or needs a resource. The purpose of the EAP is to help employees (or a family member) identify and address challenges in a confidential, non-threatening, effective and positive way. Counseling and assessment benefits include face-to-face visits with a therapist. 1-800-553-7798 | TTY 1-855-684-5661 | Local 206-654-4144
Visit OIE's Resources page for more information on EAP, CAPS and other support resources for faculty, staff and students.