COVID-19 Information


Note on Remote Services (COVID-19)


The Office of Student Conduct & Integrity Formation is open, and staff are working remotely in order to promote physical distancing. For Seattle University updates related to COVID-19, please see the university's response page at

Our commitment to serving our students and the university community continues during these unprecedented times. See below for updates from our office: we will update the information on this page if circumstances change.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our staff directly for support at You can find our staff information for Student Conduct & Integrity Formation, as well as the Office of the Dean of Students, by clicking here.

Where can I find policies related to COVID-19?

Policies related to disease prevention at SU can be found at Alleged policy violations regarding this policy will be referred to Integrity Formation or followed up through the Code of Student Conduct.

I want to report an incident or make a complaint. What should I do?

As always, we ask that you submit an incident report or complaint through our online reporting form. You may use this form to report an incident or alleged violation of the Code of Student Conduct (e.g., substance use, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, bias-related harassment) that occurred in-person or online. Our first concern is the safety and well-being of our students. 

Note that these form submissions are not monitored outside of business hours. If you are reporting an immediate danger to health and safety of yourself and/or others, call 911 or Seattle University Public Safety at 206-296-5911.

I have a question about an administrative hold on my student account. What should I do?

If your hold is related to completion of Get Inclusive's Voices for Change training, please email

Otherwise, please check your email history with our office (from a staff member and/or In addition, you can email for questions abut holds.

What about records requests?

Our office can process most records requests virtually. Please see our webpage on Student Conduct Records for information.

Government agencies interested in having conduct/disciplinary checks completed for security clearance should email

If you are another outside agency requesting records for employment and/or admission to an institution, contact

I'm in a different time zone. How should I communicate with you?

Email us at to schedule. We can be available to talk at a time that's convenient for everyone involved. This includes rescheduling any appointments/meetings with our office.

I called the main telephone number (206-296-6060) and no one answered. What should I do?

The best way to contact our office is over email, either or emailing your Conduct Administrator directly. We are monitoring voicemail messages regularly. If leaving a voicemail message, please include 1) your full name (and Seattle U ID Number if applicable), 2) your relationship with the university, 3) a callback number, and 4) the reason for your call.